Summer Housing 2022
Summer Housing 2023
SUMMER HOUSING 2023
Several rooms will be reserved for residents who enroll in and attend Summer Term classes or who will be enrolled for the following Fall semester. The Summer housing application will be available during the Spring semester and opens promptly on March 1st. Summer residents will be housed on a first-come, first-served basis. The completed application must be submitted to Residence Life via the StarRez housing portal. Summer term occupancy fees are in addition to the academic year fees. Summer term occupancy requires a separate contract to be executed for the period of residency.
SUMMER HOUSING INFORMATION (ENROLLED STUDENTS):
- All Summer 2023 residents must be enrolled in at least one Summer 2023 or Fall 2023 course at UCCS. Enrollments must appear on student accounts by Friday, May 12, 2023.
- Summer housing is located in the Alpine Village Apartments. Each apartment does come with a full kitchen.
- An optional 30 meals per summer plan is available when the dining hall is open.
- The Summer 2023 term runs from Friday, June 2 to Saturday, August 5, 2023. Partial/shortened stays are allowed and will be billed on a weekly basis at the request of the student. Students who wish to have shorter stays must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that intention prior to taking occupancy of their summer space.
- If you ARE currently living on campus during the Spring 2023 semester, you are not required to move out of your Spring room until your Summer room is ready. You will be contacted when your Summer room is ready for occupancy. Once contacted, you will be required to move within 48 hours.
- If you are NOT currently living on campus, you will be able to move in after 12 pm on Friday, June 2nd, 2023.
- If you WILL be living on campus during the Fall 2023 semester, you are not required to move out of your Summer room until your Fall room is ready. You will be contacted when your Fall room is ready for occupancy. Once contacted you will need to complete your move within 48 hours.
- If you WILL NOT be living on campus during the Fall 2023 semester, you will need to check out of your Summer room on or before August 5, 2023 at 12 pm MST.
Summer Room/Board Rates (Enrolled Students):
- 2-Bedroom $3,616 (full summer: 6/2/23 to 8/5/23)
- 4-Bedroom $2,812 (full summer: 6/2/23 to 8/5/23)
- Weekly rates are available for students with specific needs. Contact email@example.com for more information.
SUMMER INTERN HOUSING (NON-ENROLLED UNIVERSITY AFFILIATES)
Visitors to UCCS who require summer accommodations for an internship or other area educational opportunity are welcome to apply for summer conference housing at the separate application link below. Summer conference housing is under the discretion and supervision of Events and Conferencing.
- Summer conference housing is ONLY available between the dates of June 2nd and August 5th, 2023. No early arrivals or late stays will be accommodated.
- Summer conference housing is available in 4-bedroom apartments only, so if you stay with us, you may be sharing an apartment with up to 3 other individuals.
- Each 4-bedroom apartment has a common room, full kitchen, and 2 bathrooms.
- Bedrooms have individual locking doors.
- Residents may request linens and/or homeware item rental at an additional fee.
SUMMER INTERN HOUSING APPLICATION
If you have questions about the availability of summer intern housing, or summer intern housing rates, please address your questions to the following individuals:
Conference Manager – UC Event Services
Program Dir. Business Development – UC Event Services