Summer Housing 2024
SUMMER HOUSING OPTIONS 2024
Several rooms will be reserved for residents who enroll in and attend Summer Term classes or who will be enrolled for the following Fall semester. The Summer housing application will be available during the Spring semester and opens promptly on March 1st. Summer residents will be housed on a first-come, first-served basis. The completed application must be submitted to Residence Life via the StarRez housing portal. Summer term occupancy fees are in addition to the academic year fees. Summer term occupancy requires a separate contract to be executed for the period of residency.
SUMMER HOUSING INFORMATION (ENROLLED STUDENTS):
- All Summer 2024 residents must be enrolled in at least one Summer 2024 or Fall 2024 course at UCCS. Enrollments must appear on student accounts by Friday, May 10, 2024.
- Summer housing is located in the Alpine Village Apartments. Each apartment does come with a full kitchen.
- Historically, An optional 30 or 60 meals per summer plan is available when the dining hall is open. We are still confirming availability of meal plans for Summer 2024 at this time.
- The Summer 2024 term runs from Saturday, June 1, 2024 to Saturday, August 3, 2024. Partial/shortened stays are allowed and will be billed on a weekly basis at the request of the student. Students who wish to have shorter stays must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that intention prior to taking occupancy of their summer space.
- If you ARE currently living on campus during the Spring 2024 semester, you are not required to move out of your Spring room until your Summer room is ready. You will be contacted when your Summer room is ready for occupancy. Once contacted, you will be required to move within 48 hours.
- If you are NOT currently living on campus, you will be able to move in after 12 pm on Saturday, June 1, 2024.
- If you WILL be living on campus during the Fall 2024 semester, you are not required to move out of your Summer room until your Fall room is ready. You will be contacted when your Fall room is ready for occupancy. Once contacted you will need to complete your move within 48 hours.
- If you WILL NOT be living on campus during the Fall 2024 semester, you will need to check out of your Summer room on or before August 3, 2024 at 12 pm MDT.
Summer Room/Board Rates (Enrolled Students): Please note that summer room rates for Summer 2024 are subject to change and are pending Board of Regents approval.
- 2-Bedroom $3,541 (full summer: 6/1/24 to 8/3/24)
- 4-Bedroom $2,752 (full summer: 6/1/24 to 8/3/24)
- Weekly rates are available for students with specific needs. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Summer 2024 Housing Application
(Available to access beginning March 1, 2024)
SUMMER INTERN HOUSING (NON-ENROLLED UNIVERSITY AFFILIATES)
Visitors to UCCS who require summer accommodations for an internship or other area educational opportunity are welcome to apply for summer conference housing at the separate application link below. Summer conference housing is under the discretion and supervision of Events and Conferencing.
- Summer conference housing is available between the dates of June 1 and August 3, 2024. Earlier arrivals may be able to be accommodated, but all guests must be checked out by 12 p.m. MDT on Saturday, August 3, 2024.
- Summer conference housing is available in 4-bedroom and (2-bedroom if available) apartments only, so if you stay with us, you may be sharing an apartment with up to 3 other individuals.
- Each 4-bedroom apartment has a common room, full kitchen, and 2 bathrooms.
- Bedrooms have individual locking doors.
- Residents may request linens and/or homeware item rental at an additional fee.
Summer Intern/Guest Housing Application
(Available until May 10, 2024)
If you have questions about the availability of summer intern housing, or summer intern housing rates, please address your questions to the following individuals:
Associate Director of Housing Operations
Questions related to the application forms above.
Interim Director – UC Event Services
Questions related to billing for summer intern housing.