Fall Move-In Information
Fall 2021 Move-In Information
See below for information about move-in for this Fall!
Move-in for Alpine Village Apartments: Friday, August 20th through Sunday, August 22nd
Click on the appropriate village for the Fall 2021 move-in information.
- Summit Village, Buildings Aspen, Breckenridge, Keystone, Monarch, Steamboat, Telluride, Vail, Copper and Eldora
- Village at Alpine Valley, Buildings Cucharas, LaPlata, and SanJuan
- Alpine Village Apartments, Buildings Crestone, Shavano, and Antero
Make sure to download our useful Move-in Checklist!
A Few Things to Remember:
- We ask that only the resident student stand in line for their housing check-in to help the check-in process go faster, to observe social distancing and to keep the length of the lines down.
- We ask that you only bring two helpers to move you in. All people coming to campus are required to wear a face covering or mask and maintain social distancing.
- If you or your helpers have been experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sudden loss of taste or smell, muscle or body aches, sore throat, vomiting or diarrhea, or have been under isolation or quarantine from a recent COVID-19 infection or exposure, you should refrain from moving to campus until being cleared by a medical provider. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your status.
- Please be patient with lines and elevator use, observe the markings that will measure off social distancing.
- Together we can all Protect the Pride!
We are excited to see you all this Fall!